Frequently Asked Questions
1. Hybrid conference BJCN-MORE 2023
Conference BJCN-MORE 2023 is a traditional annual assembly of the Bulgarian Joint Cancer Network (BJCN), which is the official organizer of the event.
The conference is intended for surgeons, pathologists, molecular biologists, medical geneticists, medical oncologists, radiation therapists, nuclear physicians, radiologists, oncopsychologists, clinical laboratory physicians, medical oncologists and all other medical professionals involved in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of esophageal carcinoma and the gastroesophageal junction. In its closing discussion sessions (see Scientific Program), the conference is additionally addressed to specialists in social medicine and digital technologies in healthcare.
The conference is held in a hybrid format, including the option of physical participation in a real conference center and/or virtual participation through a virtual conference center. Physical participation also includes use of the virtual conference center.
You need a valid electronic or on-site registration for physical participation.
You need a valid electronic registration, a good Internet connection, a computer or other device.
It will offer you a full physical/virtual experience and opportunity to participate in every aspect of the event, including:
– Access to physical/virtual conference rooms and all presentations, including their videos.
– Participation in physical/online discussions.
– Access to physical and virtual exhibition halls.
– Access to the virtual conference center through a native mobile application for Android and iOS.
– Virtual access to the MORE Library for browsing and free download of 4 books:
- Behavior in carcinoma of the esophagus and gastroesophageal junction (new)
- TNM classification of malignant tumors
- Breast cancer – is there an unused potential for prevention and early diagnosis in Bulgaria.
- Staging of childhood malignancies for population-based registries (new)
– Access to the MOPE e-Guidelines digital platform with the latest evidence-based national clinical guideline: Esophageal and gastroesophageal junction carcinoma management.
– Certificate of participation from BJCN and the Bulgarian Medical Association (BMA).
The official opening, the presentation of the nominees and the presentation of the Crown of Courage award is from 16:00 on November 9, 2023 (see Scientific program).
The virtual platform and all presentations will be available for download from the Videos section, Scientific program in PDF format and video format (one week after the conference) within the BJCN Digital Hub.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR PHYSICAL PARTICIPATION
The fee includes physical and virtual access:
- Early registration – made and paid until October 9, 2023: BGN 600 (including VAT)
- Late registration – from October 10, 2023: BGN 720 (with VAT)
⇒ Late e-registration deadline: November 3, 2023.
⇒ On-site registration: November 9-11, 2023
REGISTRATION FEE FOR VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION
Fee includes virtual access only:
- Registration fee: BGN 180 (including VAT)
- Deadline for e-registration: 18.30 on 11 November 2023.
The registration fee includes physical and virtual participation with access to: physical and virtual conference rooms and all presentations from the scientific program and company symposia, physical and virtual company exhibitions, virtual access to the MORE Library, welcome cocktail (November 9), dinner (10 and November 11), lunch (November 10, 11 and 12), coffee breaks, delegate kit, conference book.
Registration includes access to: the virtual conference room and all presentations from the scientific program and company symposia, a virtual company exhibition and virtual access to the MORE Library.
Online registration for participation in the hybrid conference will open on July 03, 2023.
Members of the Expert Board and of BJCN (Bulgarian Joint Cancer Network), who are not sponsored by other institutions, register, check-in and receive a link and password for access personally from the conference administrators.
If you missed the advance electronic registration for physical participation (deadline November 3), you can do it on the spot – at the Registration Desk in the Conference Center International, which will be open from 07:00 on November 9, 2023.
A Participant pre-registered for virtual participation may register on-site for physical participation by paying the difference in registration fees.
If you have forgotten your access password, please contact the administrators by email: [email protected]
If you want to cancel your registration, you can get a 100% refund if you cancel until 24:00 on October 16, 2023. Any cancellation must be requested by the specified deadline by email to: [email protected]
In the event of an epidemic ban on the physical holding of the conference, the amount will be refunded 100%.
The bank transfer processing fee is non-refundable.
If you want to cancel your registration after October 16, 2023, the registration fee paid is non-refundable.
Check-in is the next step only after completed (paid)
registration for physical participation.
The accommodation offer is Hotel International (five star)
and Hotel Encanto Beach (four stars), Golden Sands:
- Hotel International*****
Single room: BGN 210 (with VAT)
Double room: BGN 250 (with VAT)
- Hotel Encanto Beach**** *
Single room: BGN 180 (with VAT)
Double room: BGN 300 (with VAT)
* Conference participants staying at the Encanto Beach Hotel will be provided with the opportunity to use organized transportation between the two hotels on a specific schedule.
Deadline for electronic booking: November 3, 2023.
On-site check-in could be done through the Registration Desk in the Conference Center after a (paid) registration fee and if rooms are available.
The price of hotel accommodation includes bed, breakfast, parking and free WI-FI in the rooms and all common areas of the hotel.
- The accommodation reservation is valid for 3 working days, during which period its actual payment must be made. Failure to comply with this condition will automatically cancel the reservation without warning from the organizer.
- The accommodation reservation is only valid after completing and sending the “Registration to participate” form and paying the full amount.
If up to 3 working days after an accommodation reservation is made, no information about a paid fee is received
registration, the reservation is canceled automatically.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, you can receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to midnight on 16 October 2023. Any cancellation must be requested by the stated deadline via email to: [email protected]
- If you want to cancel your reservation after October 16, 2023, the registration fee paid is non-refundable.
- In the event of an epidemic ban on the physical holding of the conference, the amount will be refunded 100%.
- When canceling a reservation, the bank transfer processing fee is non-refundable.
4. BJCN-MORE 2023 mobile application
The BJCN-MORE 2023 mobile application was developed by Big Dreams Group and allows access to the digital platform of the BJCN-MORE 2023 conference.
5. Scientific program and speakers
(see Scientific Program)
The organizing committee of the conference reserves the right to change the scientific program until October 31, 2023.
You will moderate/present via a physical presence in the Impression Conference Hall, Hotel International, Golden Sands, which will also function as a studio for the virtual format of the conference.
We will contact you directly regarding your participation in the program, registration, transportation and accommodation.
You will moderate/present through a physical presence at the conference hall Impression, Hotel International, Golden Sands, which will also function as a studio for the virtual format of the conference.
Regarding your participation in the program, registration, transportation and accommodation, please contact the relevant event sponsor.
6. Certificate of participation in the conference
Your delegate certificate will be available after the conference closes. You will receive a review link on your registration email and the certificate can be downloaded from there.
If you have a problem, please contact the administrators by email: [email protected]
The conference is accredited by the Bulgarian Medical Association (BMA) with fixed credit points for participants and speakers.
If you wish to receive a certificate from the BMA, please enter your personal number in the UIN field when registering for the conference.
Your certificate will be sent after the conference closes.
7. Company Sponsorships and Exhibitions
If you wish to sponsor the conference, please contact the Organizing Committee:
Tel.: +359 52 604 738, +359 888 537 871
Email: [email protected]
As an exhibitor/sponsor, you have the option of choosing two categories of exhibition halls/stands – physical and/or virtual, which are applied for, organized and paid for separately. You can choose an option for simultaneous participation with both types of exhibition stands (physical and virtual).
Please contact the Conference Organizing Committee for more information by email: [email protected]
In order to organize and/or declare an intention to participate through a physical or virtual exhibition stand, please contact the Organizing Committee of the conference by 13.10.2023 at email [email protected].
The team will contact you and familiarize you with the general, technical and financial requirements of the physical/virtual showroom.
If you have any questions related to the technical provision of the virtual stand you have requested, please contact the technical team by email: [email protected]
If you have any questions related to the technical provision of the physical stand you requested, please contact the Organizing Committee by email: [email protected]